- Innovation : Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- Integrity : Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth.
- Diversity: Embrace cross-cultural diversity – Adaptable, anti-religious, racial, tribal embracing cultural differences, open to new experiences.
- Community: Contributing to community and demonstrating corporate social responsibility
- Accountability: Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, programs, decisions, and policies.
- Empowerment : Encouraging employees and other stakeholders to take initiative and give the best.
Our latest posts
The ACRC is proud to be a member of the Catalyst 2030 – global movement of social innovators to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs).
The role of the Congolese government is fundamental to establishing a new culture of integrity at all levels of society.